1811 Series Safety Valve
The Consolidated Type 1811 safety valve from GE is a cost-effective, high-capacity, flanged steel safety valve designed for steam service.
Features and Benefits:
- A variety of pressure/temperature classes, orifice sizes and inlet/outlet combinations provide a flexible selection of safety valves to meet industrial needs at the lowest cost.
- Low spindle bearing point and concentric spindle loading
virtually eliminate the natural tendency for the disc to assume
a horizontal position during the opening and closing cycle of the
- The mechanical flexibility of the Thermodisc* allows the system
pressure to assist in sealing the contact surface between the
valve seat and Thermodisc..
- Seal welding the seat bushing into the base assures no leakage of
steam past the threaded area of the seat bushing.
- Dual ring adjustments allow fine tuning of the safety valve
performance characteristics needed to meet the steam system
conditions that vary at each installation. A sharp, clean opening
assures long valve seat life and reduced maintenance costs .
Consistent opening and closing pressures contribute to efficient
steam system operation.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.