1900 Series Safety Relief Valve
The highly adaptable Consolidated 1900 series safety relief valve from GE Oil & Gas is designed to meet a wide range of industrial applications.
- Heavy-duty construction offers low cost of ownership by
promoting a longer valve service life, lower maintenance costs
and easy valve conversions.
- Design flexibility and parts interchangeability accommodate
process changes through easy conversion to a variety of designs.
- An optional bellows design is a cost-effective solution that
compensates for the effects of variable back pressure.
- A soft seat design enables the valve to remain leak free at
95 percent of set pressure over 100 psig (6.89 barg) with a backup
metal seat for additional safety and minimized product loss.
- Available with open bonnet for high temperature applications.
API Standard 526
- Pressure relief valves specified in this fact sheet comply with the
latest edition of API Standard 526.
- When required for replacement, GE’s Consolidated 1900 valves
are available with connections and dimensions in accordance
with supplanted API Standard 526 sixth edition 2009 and prior
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.