Features & Benefits:
- Low spindle bearing point between the spindle and disc for
- Self-aligning spring washers for repeatability and long life
- Totally enclosed bonnet to ensure that escaping fluid is properly
- Precision wound spring + 5% tolerance on rate to ensure
repeatability and maximum tightness
- Manufactured to ASME Code standards, but not ASME Code
- Tested for set pressure on water
Design limits of 300 psig (20.68 barg) and -325°F (-198°C) to +406°F
(+207°C). This product should only be used for non-corrosive liquids.
The 2478 is not ASME Code capacity certified. Cryogenic service
applications can be satisfied by consulting the factory.
The 2478 is supplied with .500" (12.70 mm) through 2.500" (63.50 mm)
male NPT inlet sizes. The inlet is equipped with a standard hexagon
surface for easy wrenching.
- Sealed Lifting Lever Assembly
- Spring 17-7 PH SS is available
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.