Electrodeless and Flow Through Conductivity Sensors
The model 875EC is available from Foxboro by Schneider. This microprocessor based, line-powered intelligent analyzer, when used with Foxboro 871EC or 871FT sensors, provides high accuracy measurement for electrodeless conductivity. Functions include measurement display, dual analog outputs, dual relay contacts, and an RS-232 Serial Port for remote configuration. A human interface guides the user through intuitive, menu-driven configuration, calibration, status, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Easy to Use.
- Conductivity or concentration measurement.
- Optional HART Communication Protocol.
- Designed with your industry in mind.
- High Sensitivity, Wide Rangeability.
- RS-232 Port and Windows-based Configuration Utility.
- Application switching and storage of up to 3 sets of application configurations.
- Remote range and application switching using plc compatible contact inputs.
- Ease of sensor configuration.
- Dual Alarms and Dual 4 to 20 mA Outputs.
- Chemical concentration control.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.