CFT50 C/W CFS10/20
The Foxboro brand Model CFT50 Digital Coriolis Mass Flow Transmitter combines with a Model CFS10 or CFS20 Mass Flowtube to form an I/A Series Mass Flow and Density Meter. Use of digital signal processing (DSP) techniques provides enhanced flowmeter performance, and adds new features over previous transmitter versions. The CFT50 uses HART or Modbus protocol for remote communications.
- Patented DSP techniques add new capabilities over existing Coriolis flowmeters for continuous 2-phase measurement, partial empty tube conditions, and start-from-empty batching
- Numerous, separate output signal combinations, including pulse output, current output, contact output, and contact input, are selectable for HART or Modbus communication protocol
- Modbus version offers quadrature pulse output for custody transfer applications
- Local configuration using LCD Indicator
- Available for ac or dc supply voltage applications
- Weights and Measures Custody Transfer and Tamperproof Sealing options offered
- Bracket allows transmitter to be mounted to a surface, or to a DN 80 (3-in) pipe
- CFT50 Transmitter is backward compatible to existing CFS10 and CFS20 flowtube installations
- Transmitter meets IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings
- Suitable for use in Hazardous Area locations
- Agency plate also includes CE mark
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.