The Foxboro® brand I/A Series® Model IDP10 is an Intelligent, two-wire d/p Cell® transmitter that provides precise, reliable, measurement of differential pressure, and transmits a 4 to 20 mA output signal with a superimposed HART digital signal for remote configuration and monitoring.
- Silicon strain gauge sensors successfully fieldproven in many thousands of installations.
- Simple, elegant sensor packaging, with very few parts achieves exceptionally high reliability.
- Transmitter available with traditional or low profile structures (see photos above).
- Aluminum housing has durable, corrosionresistant epoxy finish; 316 ss housing also available; both meet NEMA 4X and IP66 ratings.
- Can be provided as a sealed measurement system with numerous configurations of direct connect or capillary connected seals available.
- SIL2-Certified Transmitter offered as an option.
- Optional mounting bracket sets allow pipe, surface, or manifold mounting of transmitter.
- Remote configuration with HART communication protocol in a single loop or multidrop mode; or locally via optional LCD indicator.
- Multi-marking is available for FM, CSA, and ATEX intrinsically safe installations. The user determines and permanently marks on the data plate the certification to be applied.
- User-entered cutoff point from 0 to 20% of maximum flow.
- Dual Seal certified by CSA to meet ANSI/ISA 12.27.01-2003 requirements.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.