The Foxboro® Pressure S Series Model IDP10S transmitter is an intelligent, two-wire d/p Cell® transmitter that provides precise, reliable measurement of differential pressure, and transmits a 4 to 20 mA output signal with a superimposed HART® digital signal for remote configuration and monitoring.
- Unique patented FoxCal™ feature enables using multiple factory preset calibrated ranges that provide up to 30:1 turndown capability and maintain published accuracy without the need for field calibration.
- Time in Service meter features cumulative power-up time and time powered since last user reset.
- Field-proven piezoresistive silicon microsensors.
- Simple, elegant sensor packaging with very few parts; achieves exceptionally high reliability.
- Durable aluminum or 316 ss housing options available; both meet NEMA 4X and IEC IP66/68 ratings.
- Support for HART 6 communication protocol in single loop or multidrop mode.
- Remote configuration capability via a HART communicator or PC-based configurator; local configuration capability via an optional LCD display with on-board pushbuttons.
- User-entered cutoff point from 0 to 20% of maximum flow.
- Available with traditional or low profile structures.
- Can be provided as a sealed measurement system with numerous configurations of direct connect or capillary connected seals available.
- Optional mounting bracket sets allow pipe, surface, or manifold mounting of transmitter.
- Industry standard 316L ss, Co-Ni-Cr, nickel alloy(1), Monel™, or Tantalum sensor materials, depending on transmitter structure.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.