The Foxboro® brand I/A Series® Model IDP25 is an intelligent, multirange, two-wire d/p Cell® transmitter that provides precise, reliable, measurement of differential pressure, providing the measurement range and
performance of “two transmitters in one.” It transmits a 4 to 20 mA or digital output signal, as applicable, using FoxCom, HART, or FOUNDATION Fieldbus communication protocol for remote configuration, calibration, and monitoring.
- Silicon strain gauge sensors successfully fieldproven in many thousands of installations.
- Digital precision, stability, and resolution ensure top measurement performance.
- Multirange transmitters simplify planning, ordering, and spares procurement and stocking.
- Wide measurement spans from 0.12 to 250 kPa (0.5 to 1000 inH2O) using only two sensors, each having 400:1 turndown capability.
- Can be provided as a sealed measurement system with numerous configurations of direct connected or capillary connected seals available.
- Simple, elegant sensor packaging with very few parts achieves exceptionally high reliability.
- A selection of FoxCom, HART, or FOUNDATION Fieldbus Protocols for remote communication.
- Local configuration available with the optional LCD Indicator with on-board pushbuttons.
- Transmitter available with traditional or low profile transmitter structures (see photos above).
- Hastelloy C or Industry Standard 316L ss offered for sensor wetted parts materials.
- Dual Seal Certified by CSA to meet ANSI/ISA 12.27.01-2003 requirements.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.