- Silicon strain gauge sensors successfully fieldproven in many thousands of installations.
- Simple, elegant sensor packaging with very few parts; achieves exceptionally high reliability.
- Aluminum housing has durable, corrosionresistant epoxy finish; 316 ss housing also available; both meet the ratings of NEMA 4X and IEC IP66.
- Remote configuration or locally via the optional LCD Indicator.
- Can be provided with numerous configurations of direct connect or remote mount seals.
- HART protocol allows multidrop topology.
- SIL2-Certified transmitter offered as an option.
- The IAP10 and IGP10 are offered with integral process connections for sanitary, and pulp and paper installations. Also, the IGP10 is offered for high gauge pressure applications to 52, 105, or 210 MPa (7500, 15 000, or 30 000 psi).
- Sensor wetted parts materials include Co-Ni-Cr, 316L ss, and Nickel alloy (equivalent to Hastelloy®(1)); additionally, Monel, tantalum, and gold-plated 316L ss sensors offered for the IAP20/IGP20.
- CE marked; complies with applicable EMC, ATEX, and PED European Union Directives.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.