This intelligent two-wire, multivariable transmitter provides precise and reliable measurement of pressure, differential pressure, sensor and electronics temperatures, and process temperature (from an external RTD). It transmits a 4 to 20 mA or digital output signal, as applicable, using HART communication protocol for remote configuration, calibration, and monitoring.
- One transmitter for many applications
– Individual measurements on a 2-wire loop
– Multiple measurements digitally
– Assigns 4 to 20 mA to any measurement.
- Select a transmitter with traditional or low profile structures.
- HART for remote communication. Convenient module change allows migration between protocols.
- Remote configuration using a host or Model PCMV PC-based configurator.
- Local configuration available with the optional
LCD indicator with on-board pushbuttons.
- Reduced process penetrations save money and reduce chances of fugitive emissions.
- One transmitter replaces three separate transmitters - means less wiring, fewer shutoff valves, and reduced installation costs.
- Greater reliability due to fewer devices and less wiring means less chance of losses from downtime or process upsets.
- High functionality and high performance provide exceptional value.
- Durable aluminum or 316 ss housing available; both meet NEMA 4X and IEC IP66.
- Complies with NAMUR NE 21 Interference Immunity requirement, and NAMUR 105 overrange and underrange annunciations.
- CE marked; complies with EMC, ATEX, and PED European Directives.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.