The Foxboro brand Model IMV30 Multivariable Transmitter is available from Foxboro by Schneider. It is an intelligent two-wire transmitter that provides precise and reliable measurement of pressure, differential pressure, sensor and electronics temperatures, and process temperature (from an external RTD). It transmits a 4 to 20 mA or digital output signal, as applicable, using HART or FoxCom Communication for remote configuration, calibration, and monitoring. When used with a primary flow element, it also calculates process density and flow rate, and provides transmission of all the measured and calculated values.
- One transmitter for many applications:
– Individual measurements on a 2-wire loop.
– Multiple measurements digitally.
– Assigns 4 to 20 mA to any measurement.
- Complete configuration using a Model PCMV PC-based configurator; limited configuration with optional LCD indicator, or HART communicator.
- Calculates mass, volume, or standard volume flow rate based on multiple measurements, using a primary flow element.
- Standard 5-year warranty.
- Convenient module change allows easy migration between communication protocols.
- Designed for hazardous area installations; versions available to meet Agency flameproof and zone requirements.
- CE marked; complies with EMC, ATEX, and PED European Directives; and NAMUR NE 21 interference immunity requirement, and NAMUR 105 overrange and underrange annunciations.
- One transmitter replaces three separate transmitters, saving initial purchase costs.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.