The Foxboro brand Model IMV31 Density Compensated Level Transmitter is an intelligent two-wire transmitter. It provides precise and reliable measurement of absolute and differential pressure, sensor and
electronics temperature, and process or wet leg temperature. It transmits a 4 to 20 mA or digital output signal using HART Communication Protocol for remote configuration, calibration, and monitoring. When used for tank level measurement, it calculates level compensated for liquid density changes.
- One transmitter measures differential pressure, tank pressure, and fluid temperature. This enhances reliability due to fewer transmitters; and also reduces valve, wiring, and installation costs.
- Compensates for liquid density variations caused by both pressure and temperature changes. This provides accurate DP-based level measurement even when liquid density varies.
- Working pressures to 6.9 MPaa (1000 psia) for non boiler applications. Much higher working pressures for boiler applications are as listed in the Functional Specifications section.
- Suitable for open (vented) and closed tanks.
- On closed tanks, equations compensate for dry or wet leg applications. Density compensation also provided for both tank and wet leg liquid.
- Used with nearly any height tank or liquid density.
- Provides cost-effective density-compensated level measurement for numerous process fluids; excellent value for highly functional device.
- Unique selections for water/steam provided to facilitate boiler drum selection/configuration, where accuracy depends on compensating the measured DP for liquid/vapor density changes.
- Standard 5-year warranty.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.