The Model RTT15 is available from Foxboro by Schneider. It is a microprocessor based temperature transmitter with HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1, or Profibus PA Communication Protocol. It receives input signals from thermocouples, RTDs, ohm, or millivolt sources. It is available as a basic module, or in numerous housing configurations.
- Superior accuracy and long term stability from microprocessor-based technology.
- One unit configurable for TC, RTD, mV, and ohm.
- Supports 2-, 3-, or 4-wire RTDs.
- HART version allows average or difference measurement; Fieldbus/Profibus version allows average, difference, or redundant measurement.
- TC cold junction compensation.
- Galvanic isolation for both input and output.
- Automatic self-diagnostics and self-calibration.
- LED Indicator Options offered with HART.
- Basic module can mount to surface or DIN rail.
- Wide selection of bare sensors and thermowells.
- Numerous weatherproof and explosionproof housings for remote mounting, and integral sensor and well mounting.
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus with an LAS (Link Access Scheduler), PID (Proportional, Integral, Derivative) function block, and FISCO/FNICO Protection.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.