The Model RTT20 Intelligent Temperature Transmitter receives input signals from RTDs, thermocouples, ohms sensors, or dc mV sources. It transmits a 4 to 20 mA output (with no remote communications), a smart version with HART communications, or an intelligent version with software selectable 4 to 20 mA. Remote communication and database configuration is provided by a hand-held communicator, a PC-based configurator, or an I/A Series System.
- 4 to 20 mA, HART
- Field-proven microprocessor-based transmitter
- Superior Accuracy
- Long-Term Stability
- Multiple Packaging Configurations offered, including Pipe or Surface Mounting, DIN Rail Mounting, Integral Bare Sensor, and Integral Sensor with Thermowell
- One Unit Configurable for all T/C, RTD, mV, Ohm, and Dew Point Inputs. Custom Inputs can also be accommodated.
- Available as a Basic Unit, or in Aluminum or 316 ss Enclosure. Enclosure is Explosionproof and meets NEMA Type 4X and IEC IP65.
- Automatic Self-Diagnostics and Self-Calibration
- Configurable Failsafe Value
- Optional Three-Line Integral, Plug-in LCD Indicator/Configurator
- Wide Selection of Thermowell Configurations
- RFI, Voltage Surge, and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Conforms to Applicable European Union Directives (Product marked with “CE” Logo)
- NAMUR Compliant Failure Current
- Transmitter complies with EMC (ElectroMagnetic Compatibility) Directives
- Approved/Certified by many Testing Agencies for Hazardous Area Installations
- Standard 2-Year Warranty
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.