The Foxboro® brand I/A Series® Models 84F and 84W are part of a family of intelligent, high performance, flanged and wafer body vortex flowmeters. They transmit a 4 to 20 mA or digital multidrop, and a pulse output signal, as applicable, using HART® communication protocol for remote configuration, calibration, and monitoring. An on-board LCD indicator with pushbuttons is also offered for local configuration.
- Liquid, gas, or steam applications.
- Flanged or wafer body designs:
– 3/4 to 12 in (DN 15 to DN 300) flanged body.
– 3/4 to 8 in (DN 15 to DN 200) wafer body.
- Best in class accuracy:
– ±0.5% of reading in liquids.
– ±1.0% of reading in gas and steam.
- ActiveTuning™ algorithm:
– Real time Reynolds number (RD) low flow correction down to RD of 5000.
– Compensation for piping effects.
– Adaptive filtering and signal conditioning.
– Tunable for specific operating conditions.
- Widest rangeability in class.
- HART communication protocol.
- DirectSense™ technology with lifetime sensor warranty.
- Pulse Output provides raw or scaled frequency, or total.
- Conforms to applicable European Union Directives (including PED)
- Foxboro by Schneider has a free-to-use, flow sizing program on the internet at www.FlowExpertPro.com.
Our team are here to help. Call an expert now to check availability or answer your technical questions.Call 01246 551 839
Alternatively you can complete the form on the right and an expert will be in touch.